The SM-341H RFID Locker Lock is offered in 125 KHz or 13.56 MHz and designed for use with thin wooden or metal locker doors. Compact, battery operated and easy to install at hotels, spas, pools, waterparks, golf or health clubs. Our RFID locker locks have a secure 3-level card management system, come in standalone fixed or free mode, or can be used in a hard-wired software operated RFID locker lock system.
Pair our locks with a plain or branded RFID card, RFID wristband or RFID key fob. We have a full selection to choose from, please contact us for more information and pricing.Request a Quote
- Mounts Easily on Wooden or Metal Locker Doors
- Choose from three different systems:
- Standalone Fixed System: Numbered RFID wristbands are coded to operate on a specific numbered locker. Guest is assigned a numbered locker and issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that opens/closes it.
- Standalone Free System: Guest is issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob and can use that to open/close any available locker that they choose.
- Software Managed System: Guest is issued an RFID card, wristband or key fob that is assigned to an available locker using software for a set time period.
- Available Colours: Polished Chrome, Black, Red Bronze, Bronze, Nickel, PVD Gold
- Operating Frequency: 125 KHz or 13.56 MHz
- Supported Standards: EM format or ISO 14443 (MIFARE)
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Read Distance: Up to 5 cm
- Housing: Zinc Alloy
- Lock Outer Dimensions: 45mm x 115 mm
- Lock Outer Thickness Dimensions: 22 mm
- Inside Lock Housing Dimensions: 125 mm x 65mm x 20mm
- Weight: 200g
- RFID Locker Lock for Club
- RFID Locker Lock for Spas
- RFID Locker Lock for Hotels
- RFID Locker Lock for Pools
- RFID Locker Lock for Arenas
- RFID Locker Lock for Golf Clubs
- RFID Locker Lock for Sports Clubs