Passive Waterproof RFID Tags. Reusable and tough, these waterproof RFID come in 125 KHz or 13.56 MHz and are suited for tagging anything non-metal with read distance of up to 80 mm (depends on reader). Tags have operating temperature of -40C ~ +70C. Tag 17 has been tested for use in high temperature applications of up to 200 degrees C for a maximum of 15 mins. Can be ordered with peel and stick adhesive backing if needed.
Not sure what you need? Please contact us for a free consultation and pricing, we are happy to help.
|Tag Material||Dimensions||Thickness||Read Distance|
|Tag 13 PVC||Ø 13mm||1.4mm||50 mm|
|Tag 17 Nylon||Ø 17mm||3mm||60 mm|
|Tag 18 PVC||Ø 18mm||1.5mm||60 mm|
|Tag 25 PVC||Ø 25mm||1.5mm||60 mm|
|Tag 30 PVC||Ø 30mm||1.5mm||80 mm|
- GK4001 (125 KHz, 64bit, R/O)
- H4102 (125 KHz, 64 bit, R/O)
- Temic e5557 (125 KHz, 256 bit, R/W)
- I-Code (13.56 MHz, 512 bit, R/W, ISO 15693 & ISO/IEC 15693)
- Mifare 1 S50 (13.56 MHz, 1K Byte, R/W, ISO 14443 A)