RFID Silicone Wristband
Premium Silicone RFID Wristband. The SM-8000 MOVE wears comfortably and fastens securely onto any adult or child sized wrist. Wristband venting makes is perfect for use in water. This RFID silicone wristband will look amazing on your members, staff or guests.
Need some help? Please contact us for information and prices.
MOVE Wristband Construction:
The SM-8000 MOVE RFID silicone wristband is made using an RFID tag that is over molded in premium food grade silicone. This wristband is adjustable and uses a metal nub to secure the band on any sized adult and child sized wrist. The SM-8000 can be molded in any pantone colour with your logo printed in highly durable silicone ink or laser with infilled ink. Laser serial numbering is also available if required.
MOVE Wristband Applications:
The SM-8000 MOVE RFID silicone wristband is suited for membership applications and re-usable after it is washed and disinfected. Waterproof silicone makes this bracelet perfect for guests or members who require RFID access control to a gym, pool, spa or waterpark. These bracelets are really comfortable and can also be used at the office for access control and for RFID lock, cabinet and mailbox applications.
- Sizes: Adult and Child
- Colors: Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Black, Purple
- Customization: Custom pantone colours and logo/branding
- Logo: Printed silicone ink or laser logo with infilled ink
- Serial Numbering: Laser numbering
- Material: Premium Grade Hypo-allergenic Silicone
- Packing: 100pcs / Bag or in Single Paper Box
- Certification: Lead-Free RoHS Green Product
- Operating Frequency: 125KHz | 13.56MHz | UHF | NFC
- Reading Range: Depends on Reader Antenna Design
- Storage temperature: -40 to 100 degrees C
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120 degrees C
The SM-8000 MOVE is recommended for these kinds of applications:
- Gyms & Fitness Machines
- Office Access Control
- Club Memberships
- RFID Locker Rentals
We offer this wristband in these frequencies. Please contact us about the specific chip you need for your application.
- 125 KHz
- 13.56 MHz