RFID Silicone Wristbands
Premium RFID Wristbands. The SM-8500 PLUS RFID wristband is wider on the straps, offering more space for branding, QR codes and membership tier branding. The PLUS will look amazing on your club members, staff or guests. Adult and child sizes available.
Need some help? Please contact us for information and prices.
PLUS Wristband Construction:
The SM-8500 PLUS silicone RFID wristband is made using premium food grade silicone. The PLUS is fully adjustable using a metal nub to secure the band on any sized adult or child-sized wrist. The SM-8500 PLUS can be molded in your custom pantone colour with your logo printed in highly durable silicone ink or laser with infilled ink. Laser serial numbering, QR code and membership tier colour printing on the band is also available.
PLUS Wristband Applications:
The SM-8500 PLUS wristband is suited for all applications and re-usable after being washed or disinfected. Perfect for guest or member applications that require RFID access control to a gym, pool, spa or waterpark. These bracelets are extra comfortable and used widely for office access control and for RFID lock, cabinet and mailbox applications.
- Sizes: Adult and Child
- Colors: Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Black, Purple
- Customization: Custom pantone colours and logo/branding
- Logo: Printed silicone ink or laser logo with infilled ink
- Serial Numbering: Laser numbering
- QR Code: Printed on band face or solid strap face
- VIP & Membership Tiers: Colour printed around strap holes
- Material: Premium Grade Hypo-allergenic Silicone
- Operating Frequency: 125KHz | 13.56MHz | UHF | NFC
- Reading Range: Depends on Reader Antenna Design
- Storage temperature: -40 to 100 degrees C
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120 degrees C
The SM-8500 MOVE is recommended for these kinds of applications:
- Pools & Spas
- Gyms & Fitness Machines
- Office Access Control
- Club Memberships
- Medical Applications
- Hotels and Resorts
- POS Terminal Applications
We offer this wristband in these frequencies. Please contact us about the specific chip you need for your application.
- 125 KHz
- 13.56 MHz